MotherSkylark : Watching Life take Wings

"Education is not filling a cup, but lighting a fire..." -William Butler Yeats

Name:
Location: The Mountains of North Carolina, United States

Saturday, October 14, 2006

birthday girl

The last few weeks (has it been weeks?) have been nights filled with the sounds of coughing children, travelling mum (a few days get-away (get away not run away, I tell myself. an important distinction) to the Lake District), a birthday girl - 3 years old now- and the ever present soft whispering baby, also crawling now, and climbing. I have not gotten my head straight to write - but for those of you who were sorry to miss WonderGirl's 3rd, here are a few clips in which you can catch some of the excitement generated around here. She didn't stop jumping for three days.
The voice in the background is our friend, John the Congradulateher, and the quote of the day (not recorded here) has got to be: Supergirl: "I'm three years old now and I don't need you anymore!"





1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

Hey those videos are hilarious! John showed us these and I love to watch them over and over...Happy Birthday WonderGirl!!! The Carson's love you lots! Mother Skylark...we are glad you are back and writing again...I missed it!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home